In inventor combine command use to cut, join, or intersect operation on two or more solid bodies. You can select a base body to indicate the solid being acted upon. Select one or more tool bodies to perform the specified join, cut or intersect operation on the base solid.
Where do I find it?
3D model -> modify panel -> combine.
How to use inventor combine command?
To use it you have to more two solid bodies that overlap.
1. Click combine command icon.
2. Select the base
3. Select the tool body in the graphics window.
4. There are 3 option you can select:
+ Join: You can join two or more solid bodies to one body.
+ Cut: Create new body which cut base body by cutting tool body.
+ Intersect: Create new body that intersect of base and cutting tool body.
5. Select keep tool body if you need.
6. Click OK to finish this command.