In inventor chamfer command used to apply a bevel to one or more component edges. You can define a change by single distance, a distance and angle, or two distances.
Where do I find it?
3D model -> modify -> chamfer.
How to use inventor chamfer command?
1. Click chamfer icon from modify panel.
2. In the chamfer tab, there are three chamfer types you can select. For this tutorials, I will select distance and angle.
+ Distance: You can chamfer with the same offset distance from the edge on both faces.
+ Distance and Angle: You can chamfer by an offset from an edge and an angle from one face to the offset.
+ Two Distances: You can chamfer on a single edge with a specified distance for each face.
3. In the graphics window, select the face and edges to chamfer.
4. Type the value of distance and angle in the distance box and angle box.
5. Click OK to finish this command.