In siemens nx modeling, offset surface command use to create a body by offsetting a set of faces. The result is a new body with an offset to the selected face.
Where do I find it?
From menu: Insert -> Offset/scale -> offset surface.
From home tab: Feature group -> more gallery -> offset/scale gallery -> offset surface.
How to use offset surface command.
1. Select insert -> offset/scale -> offset surface.
2. The offset surface dialog will appear. Select face is active. In graphics window, we will select face to offset
3. Input value in the offset 1 box. In this example, I will set 100.
4. Click Or or apply to complete,
5. If you want to add new faces with a different offset value, select Add new sheet and then select faces to offset. Then type a new value in the offset 2 box.
6. Click OK or apply to finish.