In Siemens nx sheet metal contour flange command use to create a base feature by extruding a sketch along a vector, or adds material by sweeping a sketch along an edge or chain of edge.
Where do I find it?
From the menu: Insert -> Bend -> contour flange.
From the home tab: bend group -> contour flange.
How to use nx sheet metal contour flange command?
1. Click the contour flange command icon/
2. In the contour flange dialog, section group, click the sketch selection to create new sketch. Draw a curve in the sketch.
3. Set the thickness of flange in the thickness box.
4. In the width group. You can select finite or symmetric options in the width option list, and set the with dimension in the width box.
5. Click OK to finish this command.
Note: If you want to use a different bend radius value, you need to draw arcs in the section, or change the default bend radius value.