In Siemens nx modeling, revolve command use to create a feature by revolving a section about an axis.
Where do I find it?
From menu(top border bar): insert -> design feature -> revolve.
From home tab: Feature group -> design feature drop-down -> revolve.
How to use nx revolve command.
1. From home tab: feature group -> design feature drop-down -> revolve.
2. Select a section to revolve.
+ If we already had a section, Left click on curve button of section group in the revolve dialog. And we select curve from window graphics.
+ if we have not a section, left click on sketch section of section group in the revolve dialog. We will create new sketch and draw a section.
3. In the axis group, we will select specify vector and specify point for revolving.
4. In the limits group, we will select start and end point for revolving.
5. In the boolean group, boolean list, you can select none, unite, subtract, intersect option.
6. In the settings group, in body type list, you can select output result is solid or sheet.
7. Click OK or apply to complete.