In Siemens nx, tube command use to create a solid body by sweeping a circular cross section along a curve with options for outer and inner diameter. You can create piping, tubing, cabling,…with tube.
Where do i find it?
From menu: Insert -> sweep -> tube.
From home tab -> feature group -> more gallery -> sweep gallery -> tube.
How to use tube command.
1. Select tube command,
2. In tube dialog box, in the path group , select curve
3. In Cross section: input value of outer diameter and inner diameter,
4. In the boolean: You can select None , uniter, subtract, intersect.
5. In setting: Output; you can select multiple segments: when the path includes a spline or conic.
single segment: Create one face
6. Click OK or apply to finish.