In the siemens nx modeling, boss command use to create a boss on a planar of a solid body. This tutorial I will guide this command.
This command is active until nx 11
Where do I find it?
From the menu (Top border bar): insert -> design feature -> boss.
From the home tab: Feature group -> design feature drop-down -> boss.
How to create a boss?
1. From the menu: insert -> design feature -> boss.
2. In the graphics window, select placement face.
3. In the boss dialog, type value of the diameter, height, taper angle.
4. When you are ready to fix dimension of the boss, click OK or apply.
5. Use the positioning dialog to fix location of the boss.