In the siemens nx modeling, boss command use to create a boss on a planar of a solid body. This tutorial I will guide this command.
This command is active until nx 11
You are reading a guide how to add a boss in Siemens NX. Click here to read all design feature in Simens NX.
Where do I find it?
From the menu (Top border bar): insert -> design feature -> boss.
From the home tab: Feature group -> design feature drop-down -> boss.
How to create a boss?
1. From the menu: insert -> design feature -> boss.
2. In the graphics window, select placement face. Placement face can a planar face or datum plane.
3. In the boss dialog, type value of the diameter, height, taper angle.
Note: + You can set the value of the diameter, height, taper angle before you select the placement face.
+ When you change the value of the diameter, height, taper angle, please pressing the Return or Enter key to update what is change?
4. When you are ready to fix dimension of the boss, click OK or apply.
5. Use the positioning dialog to fix location of the boss.
We already finished this article. I hope you can know how to use boss command in Siemens NX.
Thank for your reading?
Leave a Reply