In this post, I will guide to you how to clean dishwasher at home effectively. It is very simple and easy that you can do it by yourself.
Until now, dishwasher is very popular. There are many families who use dishwashers but don’t know how to clean them properly. Some people even don’t care about this point, but when knowing the way to clean your dishwasher, you can make it work better. The component you have to clean you dishwasher as the machine cage, the sprinkler arm, the filter. The following steps will help you to clean a dishwasher.
I. How to clean dishwasher cage?
1: Use the mixture of water and soap specifically for dishwashers.
2: Use a clean washcloth dipped in the mixture.
3: Wipe the edges and door edges of the machine evenly
4: Clean the inside of the engine cage and door
5: The machine door surface can be cleaned with stainless steel polishing chemicals to clean
6: use a small soft brush dipped in the mixture to clean stubborn stains
7: Rub the corners, grooves and crevices of the rubber adhesive pads. Wipe with a clean towel.
8: Pull the bottom bracket, clean around the exhaust area
9: Remove all hard objects causing blockage in the pipe if any.
II. How to clean spray hands?
1: Turn off the power from the dishwasher.
2: You pull out the bracket below, then remove the water spray arm.
3: You use warm water mixed with a little vinegar and then spray your hands with water to soak. After soaking for about 10-15 minutes, use a small toothpick to clean the clogged holes. In addition, you can also use tweezers to pick up trash or food debris, and use an old toothbrush to scrub them.
4: Conduct cleaning around the spray arm.
5: You do the same with the upper sprayer.
6: Attach the spray arm to the rack and rotate it. If the spray arm moves smoothly and gently, you have completed the washing process of the dishwasher’s spray arm.
III. Clean the Dishwasher Filter.
During you used the dishwasher, filter will hold the food particles that could otherwise clog the dishwasher drain. Over time, it will increase, if you don’t remove it, it will create an offensive odor as they decay. Sometimes, it make your dishwasher can not run.
Follow these steps to clean it.
1. The first, remove the lower rack of dishwasher.
2. Turn the filter clockwise and take it out of your dishwasher machine.
3. Disassembly the component of dishwasher.
4. Clean the filter under water and a soft brush. You have to do it carefully to prevent tearing the filter membrane.
5. Assembly the component of filter again. Twist the filter cap in the opposite direction to lock it.
Tips for making your dishwasher more fragrant
1. Use baking soda or put a cup of white vinegar in the top basket.
2. Start the machine and turn on the hottest short cycle mode. Helps to rinse the entire machine from liquid dirt, grease, disinfect and effectively remove musty odors.
3. Use some specialized detergent.